Intoxicating Ersatz Eyelashes are created with an array of medium and long cross patterns with an intoxicating dimensional effect that will make minds wonder.
Our Ersatz Collection are hand assemble with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
I used these like 5 times and in a row. They are my favorite lashes
These lashes are freaking bomb and only $10?!!! Beauty gurus use these lashes all the time so i bought some for myself and i will purchase again and again!!!
These lashes are perfect for everyday, day or night! I get compliments on how well the band look and they are not heavy on the eye! My go to lashes no matter what. Get a lot of use from just one pair!
I finally got to try these lashes and they are everything they are hyped up to be!! These lashes are dramatic but they don’t weigh down your eyelid and so easy to apply! They have quickly become my fav lash!